Monday, January 15, 2007

They will say...



People will say that she slept with him after knowing him for just one day because she was never loved by her father. They will whisper to each other that she was vulnerable and went with him because she is lonely. They will smile, even smirk to themselves that they would never do that, would never have to. They will tell themselves that they are content and above her and her actions. They will not realize that in all of this thinking, well gossiping more accruately, of the long hours they've spent on her in their minds. Time not being spent with their boyfriends, husbands, family. They will confirm that they are not lonely, scared or vulnerable using her as the barimeter. Depending on her to make all ok in their worlds. Yet when she is asked or approached on the subject she shall have a much different reaction, answer. "My father loved me. I slept with that cute college boy, went with him not to fill a void long ago dug, to feel not lonely if just for a night...no I went with him, DECIDED to take him up on his offer because it was fun and it felt great. Simple. Nothing more, nothing less."

People will say, people will think, people will judge. She will move forward not caring, not wasting time on their thoughts, she will fly above them and what they will say.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...