Wednesday, September 13, 2006


This is my first show, stand up spot, here on the shore. I was in town for a week and met some people that run this fun and packed show in lovely Cape Charles, Virginia. 30 miles from where I now reside and about 7 miles from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel (the bridge to civilization so I am told). I brought my New York City sense of humor and they ate it up...or at least that is how I remember it. I had a good time and it felt amazing. Reminded me why it rocks to perform. The energy was outstanding...imagine this? they wanted to be entertained. Brilliant. Onward and upward. My career on the shore is blossoming already. This place needs some good laughs and I am here to give 'em.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...