Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Imagine me

I am only only an image.
A blip on a television screen.
I am here, there and then not.
In motion at times, fuzzy often.
Bump into others where I push, jostle and collide.
Flickering across a path of many, stopping to touch a select few.
I am alone in the box, center stage for all to witness.
A day of vividness and clarity.
The next cloudy, desparate and unaware.
I am laughter out loud, stitches in a side.
Freedom and constriction all in one screaming.
Tears of joy and pain trickle out of me.
I see other images; some dark and then some overflow with light.
I tell you when I am hurting, happy as well as afraid.
I have another image. Several at times.
One that stands behind and many next to me.
I drift yet not without purpose.
My image scatters when thoughts of others alone come to me.
I am sad at your lonliness, you without other images to touch nor hold.
Your image can erase mine without thought, hesitation.
I am not against the theory I shall one day fade.
I embrace the notion and live through it each day.
Every episode I star in, support others in I am aware.
I only desire, wish and pray that you in your lonliness
will not blot out my sun, drive me away, turn me off...
even change my channel.
I am only an image.
Flickering, dancing and graciously often whispering
outloud to anyone that will listen;
I am grateful to be an image.

May peace be with those that are suffering and in pain that are tied around and into VA Tech.
To them all and to others in pain, alone images, I wish a day, an hour if only just a minute of release from it.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...