Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Definition of HB #2


I looked it up...well I googled it and nothing. There was splet hamburger buns, electric beater on medium speed, egg beater kitchen supply, hamburger patty maker and of course brown hamburger! Alas no hamburger beater.


So here is what i know...


Hamburger Beater:

The patch of hair, ideally I would think, on a man that sticks out the top of a wife beater tank top.

How did we get to these two words as this definition?

That the hair patch looks like hamburger and the now known white tank top as a "wife beater".

Origin of it? From a movie I believe. So perhaps it is not even real?

I have yet to actually witness an occurance of said hamburger beater in real time but a gal can dream I suppose. I have heard of it. Seen pictures via you guessed it; Google. Had quite a few short and laughter filled discussions on the hamburger beater...at a wedding.

If anyone happens to come across such an animal please let me know.
I'm just saying...



No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...