Tuesday, May 05, 2009

next is good!



"No, really, seriously, man, dude, I made it past the first round in DSI's Carolina's Funniest Comic Contest this last Friday!"

I am now onto round 2 that takes place Friday, May 22nd, 7:30pm.
Me and 7 other mooks muking it up for your votes.
It is personal now!

And I love that Zach, the owner, decided to call it Carolina's Funniest Comic contest. Someone asked me last week how the name came about and how did the contest end up at DSI? As if someone, some group had decided...I said, "Ah I think that is what it is called." nice. Step up. I am a comedian pretty much cause I call myself that, introduce myself to people that way. You gots to think what you are and that is what you will be, are.

Not like that weird stuff, Splenda. "It starts with sugar. It tastes like sugar. But it's not sugar." Ah....then what the hell is it?

I met a guy the other night in a bar. Asshole. He started out as an asshole. He acted like an asshole all night. He is an asshole.

Just saying, in a nice way....

See ya'll Friday, May 22nd, 7:30pm, DSI Theatre, on the loading dock behind Harris Teeter
http://www.dsicomedytheater.com/news/article/180/funniest-comic-round-1/
Vote it up!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...