Thursday, October 19, 2006

If you need a sign, steal one. About two weeks ago I went out for one beer with my brother. We had one beer. I define one beer as four. On our way home we saw some signs that were left behind from men working earlier that day. I said to my younger brother, "Hey I've been looking for a sign. Been waiting for a sign of what to do with my life. I think this may be it" We proceeded to take the signs. This I believe is a federal offense? If so, never mind and any sort of authority, police, state trooper sort of person personnel please stop reading. If not, back to the story. We did not read them until we got home. Did not read them until I unloaded them from the back seat of my brother's car and threw them into the bushes the next morning. (Prior to which my brother and I had a short yet direct conversation on how he was to dispose of them that very day before discovered. Most importantly by our parents more so than any authority figure). As I tossed the signs into the bushes, which I have say is no small task. Just FYI they look a lot smaller from my car speeding down the highway...and lighter. I did remember to look at what the signs said. One said, "Men at Work" and "Slow". Perfect. This 39 year old chick living with her parents, driving her brother's car, and on a first name basis with her debt reconsolitdation counselor (yep you read correctly) sure took them as just the signs needed. Yes indeed just the signs I was looking for. So if you need a sign don't sit back and wait for it to come to you. Go get it. Steal it if you have to.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...