Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sierra Series Entry #3


Title:

Ode to the Special Ones
Or
Speciality Drafts oh you are so special
Or
Speciality drafts so special are you
Or
Ah Crap titles are too hard, just write the poem!

Oh my India Pale Ale you are so divine.
Your blended English malts go down my throat so fine.
Goldings for your finishing and dry hopping create a perfect sensation.
You are so flavorful and much better than a play station.

Then there is the traditional dark and flavorful Brown Ale.
With your blend of roasted and carmalized malts to my heart you do so sail!
Oh my your renowned British aromatic goldings hop send me in a whirl.
Your delightful malt character turns me right back into a little girl (say like mike Meyers)

But wait shall I dare to discuss the filtered wheat beer Crystal Wheat?
Barley malt and wheat all mixed into one oh dear oh what a treat!
A clean finish that is just to die for.
A great choice for brew novices, in other words not good for a whore.

I have to say at times I am partial to the Blonde Ale [pause, look]
A mild pale colored specimen excites me to no avail.
Possessing the Maris Otter English malt and hops from Slovenia.
I have no idea what any of that is but alas I have to say it makes me pop a veinia!

Oh then we come to the popular English Best Bitter Ale.
Such praise for itself, such confidence creating of drinkers a long trail.
Brewed using only imported malts and hops.
So very drinkable and much loved by firemen and cops.

The best for last I can now say not in a whisper or a yell.
The unfiltered ale known as Ruthless Weiss Beer for now I will tell.
A fermented ale with only special wheat beer yeast and clove like spiciness.
Contains vanilla, nutmeg, even a reminiscent of bananas and apples creating no crankiness!

Those are dem, the special ones the ones I love no matter what!
Six lovely specials, such treats they often do give me a little tingle in the butt!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...