Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I wonder

I wonder if you are angry.
I wonder if you are hurt.
Are you upset that I am still one?
Are you lamenting on things not happened?
I wonder if these are your feelings or just mine.
I wonder if this thing we call time is still here, for me, for you.
I am laughing with you and it makes me sparkle inside.
I see you look at me with pride and I know you and I are ok.
Yet then I catch you grabbing a glimpse and a smile at the small child.
I wonder if you desire her or him to be your legacy, deep down, I wonder.
Are you sad?
Are you cross or just resigned?
Perhaps you are just you and I am just me and together we are here.
I wonder if that is enough and if I shall cry this eve as I did last night.
I cry for things not lost but things not yet to be.
It will have to be enough I fear. I fear it will be all.
I enter that fear meaning to tackle it, to eliminate it.
I wonder when the release will come, when I will stop the wonder.
I wonder.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...