Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Birthday Week for me!

This is not me but this chick looks cool and this COULD be me on my birthday. It is an album ahem CD that someone named Michelle is currently listening to. I love Google images by the by and as you three in my fan base know. Saturday is my birthday. I am jacked. My best gal pals are coming from NYC to see me, I'm having a rockin cocktail party with a wide variety of people to attend and I hear a piece of art work is being made just for me. Is this a great country or what? Probably or what, but for me this week it is great. This is a big one for me and I am very much looking foward to it. My book is still unwritten, the outline just now being edited and I know it will get published. (Don't get excited you three...this is an analogy to my life not my actual book. I will call you when that happens more than likely in 2 to 3 years!) To all with December birthdays let's make 'em the best ever.

Happy Birthday to ME!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...