Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the country life for me

oh little mice i hear your little feeties on the old wood floors
a scurrying here and there in search of what i can only imagine.
there are no snacks to be had, no cheese to be munched upon
and yet you keep going and making the rustle of plastic
keeping me awake late into the eve, early into the morning.
i am not afraid of you nor send you hate at all
i only fear stepping upon you, blocking your way from frig to
kitchen sink cabinet as the last drop of wine drips into my glass.
i share my warm home gladly with you as my family did for me
so here we are both in search of it all, looking for what i am sure we
know not of and yet we keep scurrying back and forth, here and there.
good night little ones and good luck.

what do you want people? it is 2:30am, no cable and seriously these mice! for such little bodies they pack some noise as they run all about!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...