Sunday, November 11, 2007

V day Sunday


i am not one to talk in depth about politics, religion, war, patriotism...ah shit wait what the hell do i talk about? it is times like this with questions like that one i just posed where i am glad that this blog gig is not two way interactive!

i did though want to point out that today is Veterans Day - celebrated nationally or in regard to holiday day off, tomorrow, Monday. Times when it is good to work for the governement. man i am on a roll.

anyway...back to it, Michelle...i also don't usually get all gooey inside and spurt out salty solution from my eyeballs (i just wanted to say something besides the words cry or tears) when it comes to this sort of thing (which is odd since i tend to, at least these days, cry a lot at anything - it is like i am in training for some cry fest marathon!) but i did want to recognize that it is Veterans Day and that i am extremely thankful for and to all veterans out there! It is cheesebally, geeky and totally cliche but Freedom ain't Free kids. Thank goodness for that cause this chica got no dough right now for any luxury items.

Hope it was a good sunday for all everywhere.
peace and all that crap. goodnight.


No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...