Tuesday, December 25, 2007

family

a family is a group of people in which you are given.
not by choice nor selection, more so some say by someone up there a livin.
i am not sure on all of that whether it be true or not,
i do only know one is in it with em, all stirring hot in a pot.
often there are days of love, laughter, and support,
and then there are days that follow as if 100 horses upon your chest have trot.
a test you do take with all at one time or another,
you pass, you fail, you float and you smother.
a holiday that causes a rise in emotion and scars
food of soul and taste shines light on healing as does a sky of stars.
a cheer, a smile, a nod of head and again i recall,
that all are my heart, my life blood and all would catch me if i fall.
the rain and wind outside can never freeze my warm heart,
for just down the hall, below downstairs and across the hall
the humans that know me and even when we part
carry me on the sleeve, within their soul, surrounding their heart.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...