Wednesday, December 05, 2007

a question for today


if you knew that tomorrow was your last day on earth what would you do today? (everyone else always says "if today were your last day" so i wanted to change it up!). Just saying...
what would i do? i would wear this pink tutu over pjs all day long, drink coffee, read a book, drink cold brews, tell jokes to anyone that would listen, call George Clooney and finally tell him how i feel, call my close friends and talk about people, play a marathon game of "would you rather...or would you..." with my brother, sit on the dock for an hour and not talk and be with the water, track down my latest ex and ravage him, play online solitaire, get a massage, eat fried chicken all day, write on my blog, take a long bath and drink a bottle of red wine, listen to my french music cd, take a nap on the couch with angus dog, laugh with my parents, run a mile and a half, do some laundry, worry about having no money, eat a banana, go to a bar during the day before it gets dark, do some emails, drive on a back road and oh and ah over the changing leaves, and say thanks to the universe for my life. so basically just another day in my life would pass by...
i would NOT...spend all my money in the bank (which would take about an hour at the Dollar Store) cause i mean really what then would i do the next day?
Have a day ya'll! It is December, end of year almost here...and what will you do today? Do it!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...