Thursday, March 20, 2008

leaving a place

a place is a place as a chunk of time allows it to be.
there are people you meet, conversations you have and experiences undertaken.
in a pocket of time and space you are placed, alone, and made available.
a learning may take place, a priority figured out and then a calmness descends.
past yourself you sense a breeze flowing, gently gliding past you fresh from the ocean.
a whif of a scent familiar yet no finger can be put upon it, to name it.
for now name is needed, only a feeling suffices and for now that is good for you.
your name is known to a few, maybe even many and you like that idea, welcome it.
plans made, schedules secured, people to show up and say goodbye, so long to you.
could it be fulfillment that now floats inside my blood, traveling along my vein highway?
again another place i've lived and actually lived.
or am i in Kansas?

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...