Wednesday, March 12, 2008

wednesday: coffee shop, job hunting, mattress searching...sort of...

i'm taking a break from craigslist. when i came across the free sticks and branches entry i thought that perhaps it might be time to break away from that activity for a little bit. due to that i am in process of making a big fat TO do list of all the things i need to get done in order to head on down the road to north carolina in THREE weeks it truly hit me...ack! ack...this is for reals, for keeps! it is going to happen. And i do ponder that after a terrific unplanned afternoon at the pub, delicious dinner at friend's house, several bottles of wine later, telling stories of FIRSTS this last Monday, i am so going to miss this place. when i moved here a mere 18 months ago, i like to say months instead of a year and a half cause it sounds shorter to me and also that is what new moms do with their first kid, but i digress....poorly! When i moved here i had no idea that i would come across so many wonderful, funny, talented, brilliant, goofy, silly, beer drinking, and just plain good ole peeps. what a pleasant surprise indeed. therefore it was decided this last Monday by a committee of one, moi, that i shall spend the last three weeks while here on the shore spending my unemployment checks and drinking heavily. it was decided at the pub, naturally. for all that are in a close enough radius to me i invite you to join me. spring is coming soon to be followed by summer and what better way to welcome in the warmth and singing birds than by sitting inside a pub drinking? none other!!!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...