Tuesday, August 12, 2008

baby steps


I ran after work today. first time in months!. i ran for a little bit. gots to start somewhere. i am out of shape. it felt good. i skipped after i ran. that felt great. i danced and spun around as i listened to my iPod. that was fantastic. i am getting older. and with that comes the realization that each time i get back into exercising it is a wee bit harder, takes longer and feels a tad bit more strained. i always get back though. yes i am getting older. alas, what also comes with that is the realization that i sitll can do it, still get back in shape, if i so choose. oh and i can skip, dance, spin around and sing out loud and truly, absolutely and positively not care what anyone, anything thinks.(lots of deer and other critters here in my hood - well their hood, i am just visiting, technically). and i am not just saying it, i means it! that makes me young. ah ha...i found it! and that is simply brilliant.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...