Friday, October 31, 2008

Take a few minutes to read this important, not funny (ack), message on PBs!

Dear Anyone Reading my Blog today,
I need my polar bears for my set...seriously without it I am dead on stage. Plus they are so cute...from a distance of course. thanks. Michelle

Our polar bears are threatened with extinction, and the next presidential administration may well determine whether or not they disappear forever. Yet Governor Palin has tried to eliminate protections for threatened polar bears a move that could lead to more polar bears dying of starvation and drowning, and more being killed by wealthy trophy hunters.

Please urge Governor Palin to stop siding with Big Oil, and start protecting polar bears today!

According to the Anchorage Daily News, Sarah Palin covered up evidence from her own scientists showing the need for polar bear protections. Now she's listening to the oil companies and trophy hunters, suing the federal government to stop the listing of polar bears as a threatened species.

As governor, Sarah Palin has failed to help polar bears, wolves and other wildlife. A heartbeat away from the presidency, she could do more harm to our wild animals – unless we let her know how important it is to protect America's endangered wildlife before they are gone forever. Please take a moment to sign the petition to help protect polar bears
Read the petition
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/606862690?z00m=17604613
(if you are not able to click on this link then copy, paste in browser and go!
There is a video too.

Urge Governor Sarah Palin to Protect Polar Bears
Take Action!
Unfortunately, Governor Palin has opposed the listing of the polar bear under the Endangered Species Act, despite the fact that Alaska's top marine mammal biologists agreed with the federal scientists who believed the bear should be listed.

Now....come see one of my shows this weekend! I may not be dressing up but I am sure I will be scarey funny!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...