Monday, February 11, 2008

good night moon

there is something about being up at 2:30am...sober. it is sobering. ouch. I only have 5 channels in which I have access to on my television and one of them is sort of half a station truly. interesting that no matter how many channels (or is it stations that is the appropriate word and is the S on the end cause it to be two words?) that one has access to always about 80% of them are crap. doesn't supply a solid argument for cable now does it? So you get more channels, and then more crap. Sort of like when we start to make more money we then start to spend more. We just enter a higher level of poverty. So why not just stick with the 5? And so here I am. I am up because I just finished a transcription job...it is so far from a sexy job that I will not take the time to eSplain. Just know it is a lot of typing, watching and listening people from all walks of life talk on stuff and I have to say then I get well paid for it...and my work clothes are PJs. So hey it aint too bad kids. I am wide awake so I poured myself a glass of vino to unwind and, no that is it no and. I drink it. Just one. I go to bed. I sleep. And so it goes on.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...