Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i am off down south...


not for good just for a few days - in search of jobs and a cool pad to rest my head once down there. I will hang with my bro, see my god parents (not really sure how the spiritual leadership or guidance they are responsible for is going...), catch up with some old high school buddies (gulp! - we can compare wrinkles, smile lines and the progression of tats spreading) oh and drink many cold brews!

a perfect day to drive i must say. clear, crisp air, blue sky with a few wisps of white clouds to guide me down the coast. got tunes, sunglasses, and Funonions (refreshing when a word IS actually spelled as it sounds!) - is this a great country or what?

Don't despair...i will still be in blog contact! Just you wait...there i will be looking all cool and hip in starbucks aka 4bucks in downtown chapel hill! either that or i will be looking all scary with notes scattered all around me while the young college students gawk and laugh at me - blogging will prevail no matter what! Ok, to much java today, i am out!


No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...