Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh and FYI?

that song "Isnt it ironic?" by miss morissette? none of those lyrics are ironic... i think or is that ironic? wait...ah crap...but i just don't see how "it's like rain on your wedding day, its good advice that you just didn't take", or "it's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife" is ironic? am i off here people?

oh and i got some new chucks last week. i am in love.
slip ons? who knew? I didn't till i opened the box...they were on sale! Well sure no laces, duh, for sure they should be on sale! Then red ones? For sure. sort of reddish orange actually.
You know how i knew they rocked? When a friend saw me in them this last weekend at a party he said, and i quote (duh, what else would I do but quote? jeez!), "Damn girl you are my bitch now!"Is that a fork? stick me cause I am done. What if you only had a spoon would that then be ironic? No it would just mean you would have to stick me with a spoon which actually if you think about it just might be more painful..."you know cause it would take longer, cousin" - now tell me what movie that is from? HA.
Ok happy storm and wind to ya.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...