Tuesday, February 26, 2008

stormy afternoon, head spinning, thoughts spilling, letting it go!

to be over it, to be done with it truly and finally it feels so sweet.
to drive a road and not glance for your car, for your wave, a reality of finality hits my heart.
liberation overflows out of my pores powered by knowledge I am free and possess no desire to return.
Backing out of the driveway one last time i imagine me shutting that door, no seeing it close quietly behind me, a lock click into place.
My hand slipping off of the knob, finger tips touching, forming into a snap propeling lips to evolve comfortably, warmly into a smile.
Even better yet to be filled with complete awareness of thankfulness nowhere near regret.
Grateful for the unexpected encounter, diversion provided from that left field.
And now I move on, out, up, and satisfied I am better off, stronger and more alive than ever.
to be over it, to be done reading that tale. A good short story now put aside to gather dust on the shelf of memory. A new slot now open making way for the big, grand novel. Not sure where yet know it can be, is, just over that hill over there, or perhaps around the bend, definitely down the road.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...