Monday, February 19, 2007

Here is a question?


THE FACTS:
I'm 40. Smart, good looking, hysterically funny and charming, well I am!
Single. Not dating anyone.
I live IN my parent's house - trust me there is a difference from the statement and therefore state of mind; "living WITH my parents" - irrelevant that I made this difference up.
I drive my brother's car, that he doesn't technically own...I'll give you 3 guesses as to who does and the first 2 don't count, go! you are getting warmer if you think it is my roomies!
I work in a field I have no desire to advance in.
I owe the IRS, credit cards, don't own any property and no longer have any savings left. (I did at one time and i have to admit that was cool in a yuppy sort of way).
I am muddling through my creative side, trying to figure out what the hell I love to do so I can then figure out how to do it so I can then ah do it. I am talented yet so not focused it makes me stink...yes I said stink and not sick!
And to top it all off I noticed the other day that even though my face, me overall does not look 40, yikes my hands do!
QUESTION -
How am I gettin up each day and laughing all day long? I gotta stop with the stupid questions. It must be driving the three people that read my blog bonkos! Is it? HA.
I'm just saying...till later and another question - peace.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...