Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's no Bradanglina...











it is better! Check out this article -http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070227/sc_afp/scienceenvironmentanimalssexfrogs
Male frogs being turned into female frogs...in nature. Interesting indeed. What does it all mean? Well it depends on if you are the sort of person that sees the glass half full, half empty, don't see a glass at all and so on. Overall I think it is safe to make the statement, "something here ain't quite right!" Why do I bring this to attention? I have decided to boycott taking in any information of; Hollywood, movie stars (ahem, luckily there are less and less of these going around these days), affairs of people I don't know, rehab for talentless non wearing panty moms, comedians stealing material - shocking as it may be that this happens, um what else? A couple that allows the media to join their names as one that did not show up at an award show, ah...most importantly no longer am I interested in an embalmed body of an ex Playboy centerfold...bury her somewhere already and move on! If she has a spirit she will travel so what is the concern, really?
Time to pay attention to other pressing items like nature, the war in Iraq now approaching its 4th year this March (crap and shit!), the environment (thank you Al even though now it is being reported that you have an unusually high electric bill this month - I knew it! He is a human and no cryptonite needed afterall!), family, friends, reading, eating, laughing, singing, having sex, overall YOU and YOUR life! Come join me. Give it a chance. I'm just saying...

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...