Friday, February 16, 2007

Never assume, Mr. BB Man!


An edit - Sunday, February 18th, 2007
How I did not think of this earlier I am not sure...but here goes:
My comment on this topic, this news of last week should have been -
"Uh, interesting that such a big dick does not like dick!"
Get it? Good.

Tim Hardaway said this last week on a radio show, "I hate gay people" and "I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people and they should not be in the locker room, all looking at me" I love the assumption that they like you Mr. H. I am not gay yet I am offended by this comment and him. I probably don't have any right to be offended but emotions are very difficult to wrangle I have learned - they seem to just happen with or without one's blessing. How does one hate an entire group of people? Why is this even an issue, news worthy? I been doing a lot of talking out loud this week...asking questions. I gotta get some answers! Or stop asking dumb questions...perhaps. I'm just saying...

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...