Monday, February 26, 2007

hot tea it is.

I really wanted a beer - an organic beer today with my lunch.
I ate lunch at the Heritage Healthfood Store Cafe and Auditorium. Wonderful place.
After a 3 minute exchange with the lovely gal behind the order section of the lunch counter I learned that the beer is located in the store area.
3 minutes is a long time to talk to someone you don't know about beer location.
I went in search of the beer. After 5 minutes I did locate it. Only it was on a shelf, hot. No refrigerated beer could I find.
Once again I was situated in front of someone I did not know, another employee, having an extended conversation on beer location.
"You know we don't have any cold, but we should", she replied to my inquiry on cold beer existance in the store. She smiled and then proceeded to walk off, leaving me alone, no beer, just flax seed and tofu as witnesses.
Back to the lunch counter, empty handed I went.
"I'll have hot tea then", I stated to yet a different new employee. They say you meet friends when you least expect it. I'm now a believer. I went out for lunch and now had 3 new friends.
15 minutes later; me, salad, hot tea, sitting down. Salad delicious. Hot tea yummy and comforting. Healthfood, hippies, and hot tea... ah, so happy was I.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...