Thursday, September 13, 2007

I have to say

that there are, for me at least, very few things better than how I spent my evening last night. On a boat, out on the water (key really), clear glassy water, warm yet slightly chilly breezes (a true and moving indication of fall to come), outstanding sunset, a cute boy, cold brews and caught fish. There are some things I am sure that are indeed better (I shall pause here for you to conjure those up - it is a personal thing I think), but for now and I do have to say really at any time you ask me, last night was it and it really was better than most! Last night on the water was grand. Simply grand. For no cost to me, very little travel and to no harm to anyone or the world I was able to have an experience, a night out. Within minutes out on that water, in that boat, with those fish it was so clear as to why I do live here, struggle here, and keep on going generally in life. So, thanks Bay, thanks Warrior and thanks fish for sacrificing your life for bettering mine. Grateful am I.


No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...