Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Monday can't trust that day

toilet overflowed this morning, I forgot to send in my federal tax payment on Saturday, I drank too much red wine last night, my cell phone battery is for real dying, I just missed hitting not just one but three deer (by the hair on their chinny chins) on the way to the radio interview...spilled my coffee in the car - the worst part? As I was walking out to the car with it, with no top cause you know I am a professional coffee drinker, I said to myself, "self? you are so going to spill this coffee!", sharp pain in my shoulder blade seems to be back...so hello Monday! At least it is all happening now - get it out of the way for the rest of the week! The highlight of it all though I have to say? The radio interview on WESR that I was a part of this morning to promote the ESO Shore Made Music Festival on September 29th! It was fun and thanks Bill and Jason for saving my sanity if only for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...