Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not once, but two times a pants

Driving around today on the back roads around my house enjoying the beautiful sunny yet cool day here in Belle Haven I came across a pair of pants. A pair of jeans strewn across the middle of the road. I swerved to avoid hitting, running over the two legged fully in tact dark blue jeans. The owner may come back for them afterall. I thought nothing of it. Often there are items on the back roads - random single shoes, fast food containers, newspapers, tree branches from past storms and t shirts. Several miles later I came upon another pair of pants, a second pair of jeans. These were faded yet also in fine condition (as much as I could tell going 45 miles an hour). Two pair of pants in just a few miles discovered, come upon both in one day? Now this seemed odd. I mean one person driving along or riding along pantless that is one thing but two people, maybe even in the same car? This got me to thinking. Who are these people? At some point in their travels to the store, to work, to visit a friend or just out joy riding they decided to take off their pants. Not only take them off (imagine this if that one was driving - now that is talent I think) but then decided to take it one step further and throw caution to the wind (hee) and toss said article of clothing out the window. Did the second person see the first one do it and then decide yes I too shall partake in that activity. Or were the pair together and one just took longer to actually throw out their pair? Questions that will never be answered. Unless of course I happen to come across some guy at the grocery store with only a shirt on. Just stuff to think about as a Sunday eases by...

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...