Tuesday, April 01, 2008

i have been lame i know!

not written in a few days...been too busy dancing it up at the Renovator's Ball, slurping down Sierra Nevadas, sipping on Coastal Roasting coffee, spending my unemployment dough, and laughing it up with my pals here on the Eastern Shore. Only 4 more days and i am out...heading down south. A good friend of mine asked me the other day, "well now that you are moving to North Carolina won't you have to change your blog name?" My first response? Who the BLEEP are you, the blog police? ha ha! Which of course I just said to try to be funny. I say try cause he did not laugh and therefore since my only audience, it was not a funny! My second and honest response? ah i had not thought on it and so don't rightly know? Maybe i can change it from maclayontheshore to maclayofftheshore? feedback needed peeps? let me know, tell me what to do!

if you are out and about anywhere near Kelly's Pub this eve anytime after 7 in the PM, come on BY to say BYE to moi! smooches kids, smooches indeed!

m

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...