Thursday, April 03, 2008

say goodbye, gracie, i mean michelle


a few things i shall truly miss from the eastern shore (my home for the last 19 months, truly a home)
1. blue herons, my neighbors, flying past me as i have morning coffee. i shall even miss them arguing into the late afternoon...so angry!
2. people waving at me i don't know
3. kellys gingernut pub
4. first wednesday show in Cape Charles
5. The ESO in Belle Haven
6. Cape Charles Coffee House in Cape Charles (the best damn office i have ever worked in!)
7. Harbor Parties (oh wait i won't miss those cause I am not going to MISS those!)
8. The Turkey Pen Pickers and The Chair Place concerts in Craddockville
9. The Bear and Cub Coffee Shoppe in Pungoteague
10. sunsets from my bedroom window
11. The Sterling House, my home away from home
12. Cold brews on the beach
13. Tess
14. Mariahs
15. the water, the water and the water
16. Angus dog...he is the best man i know!
17. The Yellow Duck in Exmore
18. Kristen and Jamie's delicious, yummy coffee
i am sure there are items, places, things i am leavin off the list...
a big warm hug of thanks to all i met here on the eastern shore.
as i drive over the bay bridge tomorrow, just as i get to the top of that first leg of the bridge i predict i shall whisper ever so softly, "eastern shore, eastern shore" (not ringing any bells? google Prince of Tides)
Good night kids! It has been a wonderful ride and for all i've met, partied with, hung out with, gotten to know and love, i thank you from the heart of my cute little ole bottom!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...