Wednesday, April 16, 2008

so what have i been up to?

way down here in north carolina in the last few days? thanks for asking. drinking some carolina brewery cold brew, searching for sublets for the summer, crying over the loss of a family friend and then drinking a crap load of cheap red wine in her honor till 5am...looking for work and finding it, meeting new friends and reuniting with old ones, tooling around a town i recognize under all the new and fangled shops, bars and restuarants, checking out the hoola hoopers at weaver street, catering a party where at the end i drank mucho yummy pink champagne, hanging out with my little bro and loving my move to the big NC.
The flowers are blooming, the birds are a chirping, sun peaking out more and more warming the bricks, green grass and rich orange mud along side the winding roads. Spring has sprung! Enjoy it, soak it up, relish it and love it! that is what i been doing you best get on doing something too.

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...