Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm...

missing. I am in missing. Out of it. Been out of commission here for the last few days. It is a true reflection of me, my life, my place in it right now. Moved here going on three weeks now. Went to the shore this week for a few days to get some more crap and see some people - it was good, familiar, odd, validating and just well it was. I love the shore, the water and that is truly the piece i miss in my new location down further south. Yet I have to say, to write, that as I was tooling along the highway to meet up with some cool kids for some even colder brews it hit me...I do so love this place and in that love I am happy I am not a resident here no more...for now. It did its job and so now must I. I savored that feeling, that revelation for the rest of my ride. It does not happen often I fear, suspect to me or to anyone much I am willing to bet; the grounding knowledge that a place you have been was good...so good that it is great you are now gone from it. It has let you go and so to it you release it as well. I am missing. I am missing that water, some people for sure. I am missing in action and that is just where I want, need to be.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...