Friday, March 30, 2007

Here's something to do around town

What is better than red wine? 3 bottles of red wine. Wednesday night this week I stopped by a friend's house for A glass of red vino and a chat. It was a lovely warm evening and so we sat on her front porch and gossiped, laughed. Well then one more glass, then a 2nd bottle and then a 3rd...which of course led to a phone call to a boy...my advice? If you plan to stop by a friend's house for A glass of vino anytime soon be sure to plan on the following:
A. bring a toothbrush for you will spend the night
B. turn off your cell phone
C. eat dinner

I'm just saying...

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...