Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday Thursday...


can't trust that day...Thursday Thursday...ok you get the idea. Today is Thursday. I am tired today. I seem to always be tired by the time Thursday rolls around. I feel like this is the day that should be the last day of the work week. And my body agrees. Getting up out of bed seems harder, takes longer; like walking through pudding. Chocolate pudding with that top layer of congealed pudding still on top feeling. I woke up this morning and did not move for a good 5 minutes from the same spot, position from which I had slept in all night. I looked up at the ceiling, turned to look at the chinese lamp to the left of me on my night table, turned to the right to take in all of my clothes strewn (what I cool word yes?) all over on the dresser, not in on, shoes scattered around and in front of my closet like dead soldiers waiting to be collected and buried in their final resting place. What the hell? Ah hello it is Thursday and I only on my first cup o' joe! Then it hit me...I live in a walk in closet, cool. I then returned back to looking up at the ceiling and this little diddy began to run through my brain...
Good morning to me, good morning to you
Get up out of bed that is what you should do
Oh no I don't want to and you can't make me
Oh yes I can and I shall, don't test my capabilty!
Screw you go to hell
Ok that is fine and maybe I will
in the meantime, get the hell up!
May the schwartz be with you all on this fine and fickle Thursday on earth.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...