Friday, March 23, 2007

I felt it, no really I did!


I turned off the light.
Fell back onto the pillows.
Pulled up the quilt and settled in to sleep.
It was completely pitch black dark.
No sound. No wind, rain, crickets, nothing.
Loud silence.
For the first time in a while I felt the air, the night.
I could hear deer whispering outside my window.
My ears were in tune.
Skin tingled.
Outside of myself. I did not see, I sensed it.
Transformation. I am transforming. I've known this for a while.
Been on the shore, here in this new location, for about 6 months and that is what I am doing. My one job for right now.
Only for the first time I felt it happening, physically and not mentally or because I said so. It is happening. Last night I felt transformation. It was a transformation episode!
I can feel myself actually going through a transformation.
Ah shit, ah yes! All rolled into one. I am scared and excited.
I am getting to me and so far what I see, feel, hear and know I like it.
p.s. this picture is not me, I just like it. Ouch! A tree for an ass? That has got to be difficult to explain on dates.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...