Friday, November 24, 2006

Hon-


-estly.
I have to be honest here.
I am not interested in spending time with you,
in taking a moment to get to know you,
I can't see it happening, it is not in the cards.
There is nothing wrong with you.
I mean that I can see or predict.
It's just that you're not on my list.
I do have time, but not time for you.
You say you don't understand.
It is not clear to you why I say such things when we don't even know each other.
Exactly my point.
I'd rather sleep or watch a movie.
Read a book or a cereal box. Just be with me.
Or eat dinner with my family.
I am sorry if this seems harsh.
Honesty tends to be that way.
It is not personal so please don't take it as such.
I just don't need another person in my life now.
I wish you well, I hope good comes to you.
I am sure there are others out there.
Others who need a new person, want to see you.
Go search for them, go call and you will find.
Honestly that is what I suggest.
Think nothing bad of you or your ideas.
It is me and it is you.
I am not interested in an us...honestly.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...