Monday, November 13, 2006

A short poem for a Monday


I am frightened.

Not of the dark or a spider,

Nor of lightening or of being hit by a hanglider.


I am scared.

Not of hanging a shelf,

Nor of thunder or that I have no wealth.


I am worried.

Not of dinner alone,

Nor of things that go bump in the night or being turned into a clone.


I am fearful.

Not that I will ever lack family or friends,

Nor of not having a partner, a mate, and the end.


I am hopeful.

Not that you will understand,

Nor that this makes sense or you can comprehend.


I am hopeful.

Not for a husband or a white knight,

Nor to be saved or relieved of my fright.


I am scared.

Not of what you think,

Nor for how this poem will end or if frogs can blink.


I am scared.

That is enough and for now what I have to say,

To spout out and to display.


No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...