Monday, November 20, 2006

Today is her birthday!

Today is a very special day.
A day to celebrate with no delay.

Today is the day someone special was born.
A day to jump for joy and hope no ligaments are torn.

Today is when Heather C came into this world.
A day things changed and even swirled.

Today I am so thankful for her arrival, her birth,
A day of greatfulness, hope and joy all over the earth.

Happy Bornday Miss Heather,
I desire it to be the best, the brightest and as magical as a feather.

I do comedy not poems. What did you expect?

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...