Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I've been a little bit, a tad crazy with the pictures in my posts. I enjoy it so that is why. That and the use of commas. A true crutch. Ok, some words. Can I just have words and no pictures? Am I capable? Well so far I have just words and I am feeling ok. My blood pressure is not rising or lowering. No shallow breathing.
How about a story? That way it is words but I am not focusing on words. I love asking questions to inadament objects, like blogs...you always get the answer you want or no answer at all. That works as well.
Ok, so last night I was out. Out at a bar. Having a beer and playing darts with my brother and his friend. They decided to do shots of balsamic vinegar. A sailing thing they said. Any sailors ever hear of this act? Do it? They did 3 shots each. I did not join in. They then did what on the shore is known as the "crab dance." My conclusion? My brother and his friend should stick with real liqour for shots and I perhaps I should stick with pictures? I'm just saying...

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...