Friday, November 03, 2006

A thought for today:
It is not "moving back home with your parents" if where your parents now live is not the same place in which they lived when you were growing up and suppose to be there.

Another thought I had right after this one...
Wait a minute, who gives a fuck? I don't. And I'm the only opinion that matters.

When I tell people that I have moved home to live with my parents for an undetermined amount of time, they respond by asking, "Why?" To which I say, "Ah, why not!" Do they charge rent where you live? Not where I live. Do you have a chef that lives in your house? I do. When was the last time you purchased laundry detergent, wine, soap, olives? I can't recall when last I did. They are a lovely older couple that happen to share some DNA with me and that I find charming and we laugh a lot. This is not for everyone and there are moments that try their best to break me of this decision. Moments pass, scotch is bought, jokes are told, hugs are given every morning, love and support is given unconditionally, and a dog sleeps with you and protects you through the night.

They say you can't choose your family but that you can choose who you live with. For me I choose family and that choice is just fine with me.

That's the thought for the day from the new come here gal Michelle. On The Shore... just settling, just breathing, and just living.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...