Thursday, January 10, 2008

am i strange or not?

initially i know the answer to this but wait! i had a flash on the brain this morning that HERE are some reasons as to why i am odd, or that a splattering of people (some who do know me and some who do not but claim to) in my past have identified me as odd...or said to me, "ah that is weird" Now you be the judge...

1. I don't like cheeseburgers, I like burgers, love them actually. Yet I love all cheese; in and on other food items. Everytime I order a HAMBURGER (and it is usually if not always on the menu right above CHEESEBURGER) the waiter/ess will then inquire, "and what kind of cheese on that?" either they are in shock that an American would order only a hamburger and not a cheeseburger or they just are not listening...anyone? out there are you? come back!

2. I only like drinking coffee in a to-go cup EVEN if I am not taking it to go. I know environmentalist get angry at me for this but I cannot and will not stop it. And really, are you not just a little too late in the process if you tell me as I am ordering the coffee I should care about the environment? The cup has been made. What can i do about it? And as some of you know, I live with my parents. How more environmentally conscious can one be? I don't use extra gas to buy groceries (my dad buys them), I don't use extra water to wash clothes (my mom is already washing clothes when I throw mine in), and they are already using and paying for the electricity so really it would be a crime to the environment if I lived on my own!

3. I like pickles - not love but like a lot - yet I don't like pickles that come with sandwiches.

4. I more often than not cry at movies WHEN I come into them in the middle, the last moment of the movie even...in otherwords I don't need to know the plot, be attached to the characters and I can cry if something happens in those last minutes that moves me...

5. And actually I don't call them movies even I call them FILMS - that is how much I love FILMS, I can call them that, comfortably!

6. I am afraid of commitment yet I am not afraid of soft shell crab sandwiches.

and the jury is now leaving the courtroom!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...