Sunday, January 06, 2008

Words Of Wisdom...


or daily tidbits of advice...have not decided on the title of this entry series yet...but i shall share, impart, release, provide pearls aka words of wisdom to help in rich your lives each day - or at least make you laugh, giggle, spit up milk, choke on breakfast, release a tear drop, expel a tad of snot...you get the jist....

W.O.W. (get it? is that brilliant? indeed) #1

trust me buying razors at the Dollar Store or Dollar Tree, aka any store with the title "dollar" in the title and seriously even the "99 cent" (can you frickin - hey kids can read too - believe there is no cent sign on my laptop keyboard oh you can? thanks for the support) store applies!

anyway....buying diposal razors at any of the fine dollar store establishments may seem or appear to be a brilliant idea in the moment, as it is happening...i mean really there is nothing better than being able to buy both razors and fried pork skins at the same store and each costing only a dollar but trust me don't do it!!! It only takes one shower, one deep cut of the cheap razor blade ( i mean think on it for even just a split sec...if it only cost a dollar for 6 in a bag how much can it even really physically, logically, chemically, realisically cost to make and where would that cheap razor even come from, exist? - ok no more thinking for you!), one long thick river of deep red blood running down the back of your calf to then know NOT A GOOD IDEA. So please take this W.O.W. to heart. Back away from the Dollar pack of razors! Save the dollar store for candle holders, single serve chicken salad and 6 cracker packs, bibles and paper towels. In the end you will trust me. Good night and good shaving.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...