Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am sure I am one of a kabillion!

that will discuss, write this "news" on a blog, website, newspaper, paper napkin today and for many to come...therefore, not gonna write on it persay, simply going to mention it and direct your attention to this entry that i like the best...so far.
and i only mention it really cause i thought he was an outstanding actor and appeared to be a good, decent person. i loved him in A Knights Tale and most all of his films to boot, I've walked by the Candy movie a dozen times in the last few months yet have not picked it up. not sure if i will now or not - we shall see. it is sad when anyone dies, and quite a few die each day i am sure - so this death is not anymore sad than any other known or unknown..it is just that, sad. and to me? i think it makes one truly recognize that not even fame, money, super talent, and dashing looks can save ya from the demons. I know the jury is still out on what actually took place in that manhatten apartment and i am sure we will never really know but till then or we get more information, only peace. Mums the word! i just tossed the key out on this one.

http://inhome.rediff.com/movies/2008/jan/23rs.htm

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...