Thursday, January 17, 2008

cycle


i am being tested. i am in an envelope being pushed to the top and someone is attempting to lick the seal and send it off. elements are conspiring, filtering all around me to see what i will do. this is hard. they say...and yet still have no idea who this "they" is...they do say that one will be sent only what one can handle...so i have faith that all of this being shoved to me, onto me is good and that i will pass the test with flying colors. It is hard though i have to say. Yet I look at my predessers and they got through the test. i made a decision a few days ago to actually leave where i am now. it feels right. and then something happened this week that for me stands in that decision's corner. i am out and a new one is in it seems. the natural order of things i suppose. someone dies, someone is born. so it continues; the cycle of life. I saw a billboard the other day at a local biz that said, (I love this time of year because this place posts the best sayings and i look forward to them!) "It is easy to be brave from a distance" Interesting, yes? At first I thought well ok maybe i should stay, tuff it out, be brave...then i realized but wait i don't want to be brave, not now not about this, i just want to get over this one. distance then makes sense. i can be brave later and i promise i shall be.



No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...