Tuesday, January 08, 2008

January is wha?!?!?!?!


It is true...January is National Cell phone awareness month! Here goes...are you AWARE that you have a cell phone? Ok good. Is the month over yet?
Surprisingly enough there is not a lot out there on this "important" month long celebration of cell phones. When I type in "national cell phone awareness month" the following is what pops up...the top selections:
Nothing on cell phones let alone being aware of them.
What is Aphasia?
Aphasia is an acquired communication disorder that impairs a person's ability to process language, but does not affect intelligence. Aphasia impairs the ability to speak and understand others, and most people with aphasia experience difficulty reading and writing.
Sort of fits actually once you think on it for a few seconds. Maybe the connection is that by using your cell phone too much you will develop Aphasia? Or maybe (cause i have a slight idea of how Google works...and i do mean A slight as in tiny, small) there are commonalities with Aphasia, cell phones, Bush and Domestic Violence? no proclamation here just putting it out there.
Have a good January with your cell phone and getting to know it, to be aware of it and all it has to offer. Oh and next time you are on any form of public transportation say a bus, a train, a little red wagon, be sure to give me a call and tell me so. I just love that! "Oh hey Michelle, yeah I am on the bus. Oh I have to go now and call 20 more people and tell them I am on the bus."
Happy dialing to all.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...