Sunday, January 20, 2008

what i've learned from L&O

1. When the cops are interviewing you (at the top of an hour) always give them eye contact. Anyone that gives them eye contact is always innocent.
2. If the cops ask you to come "down to the station house", go but call your lawyer on the way, before you get to the precinct. Once inside that interrogation room you are on your own. There is no phone in there people.
3. Continue to do whatever you were doing when the cops come up to you. That way there is a good chance that one of them will grab you, get close, and you will get a better close up on camera.
4. Offer Jack a shot of whiskey right off when meeting with him for the first meetin about your plea...he is a drunk but has not figured out, yet, how to smuggle the juice onto the set.
5. Always cry, especially if you are a woman, when questioned on the stand...the jurors are so nervous that this is their first onscreen performance that they are not really listening and all they will see is your tears and assume you are innocent.

there is more, but my favorite L&O CI episode is on and i am going for a record here people!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...