Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i am such a slacker


No quotes, no words for some time now. A quick update:
Heading to NYC this Thursday for a wedding in the Brooklyn.
Set at the Cave on last Friday? Outstanding! I hit one out of the park, truly. It felt fantastic. The crowd was on, I was on, the beer was flowing and so was my wit. I don't remember most of it but that I had a blast and we were all laughing. And to think I almost didnt go? I felt poopy pantish but bucked up and went, made a committment sort of dealo! So glad I did.
Moving to my new sweet pad next week. My landlords are fantastic...a second set of parents it is lookin like...but I will have a garden to call my own - all that know me commence shuddering! I will try. I will try. With the way things are going it will be handy to know how to grow my own food.
Thinking about getting a kitty but nowhere near "on the fence" about it. More looking at the fence, on the side of not getting a kitty, and checking the fence out.
Looks like I will be producing again. A variety comedy show in Apex North Carolina. Very excited about it. A over 100 seating theatre, true blue stage and sound system, for reals dressing rooms, and getting paid. That is right! Nice. Stay tuned...
Ah what else? Dabbling in the boy area. Getting my toes wet. Working just fine, just fine, for now.
Day job a rockin still. Septemeber will have health insurance. Can go check out that slight pain in my foot...wait what? there is no pain in my foot, ssshhhh!
Gas prices is going down a tad. My broken toe is finally completely healed.
Kelsey Grammer was hospitalized after feeling faint, just a precaution.
Salmonella now limited to Mexican peppers. University of Florida just rated #1 party school in US. Spencer Taylor of Michigan was arrested while wearing full Joker regalia after he attempted to steal movie posters and memorabillia at a showing of Batman. Really? Low blow dude. And last but not least Oprah does it again! She has divorced kids talking about their pain...
have a day.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...