Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It was great!


Quote for Wednesday, July 23rd
“The greatest stories are those that resonate our beginnings and intuit our endings, our mysterious origins and our numinous destinies, and dissolve them both into one.” - Ben Okri

The Monti was fantastic last night...in spite of me being in it. Wow. I had a great time and my story did pretty well. I got a little teary eyed in the middle of it, forgot a section of it, and then went a tad over my time...but so did all the story tellers. You have to check out this show! it is a gem, a rising star my friends. If you are not on the train now...

i had two glasses of vino to celebrate. but sunday and monday nights? no booze. so hey it seems as if i am actully ahead of the game. nice. bartending this eve and doing a stand up set on Friday. So you know what that means?...me liver does. It says, "yipppeee, no booze for 48! Nice, very nice." Ah your liver talking to you? time to go. I am out.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...