Wednesday, July 30, 2008

so right i am numb.


This is me, my brother, his bowtie and my big mouth out on the town...well he is bartending and i am drinking, on the town.

moving to NC, here, to Chapel Hill, has been so amazing. It has been a long long time since I have made a decision that was so right, so on, and felt so good and healthy. A move that truly started with deciding to move to Virginia, to rest and take a sabatical on the eastern shore, living with my parents. I am awfully grateful. Thanks to all the little people and things for making it happen...those would be,
Angus the big headed red dog, the lovely older couple in Virginia, New York City, credit card companies, ESO Theatre, Amy Ingram, Tasha Space, Heather Goff, the godfather and his lovely baby bird Katherine, beer, pork rinds, coffee, creative property development, Lara Wollman, Nicolle Smith, Kellys Gingernut Pub, First Wednesday Open mic show, tope colored Maxima car, All of Cape Charles, Cape Charles Coffee House, Sierra Nevada (the beer not the location), Nathaniel John, Dave and Duff, Dead Mule Club, The steph aka dirty whore, The Comedy Social, Sophia, Ann C, DSI Theatre, 806 Old Mill Road, Coastal Roast on the shore, the stuffed monkey Earl that lives in my car, The Bear and Cub coffee shop, Tempsations, Bucher, Starbucks, Theron Steiner, Weehawken, Greenwich Village, Judge Craters, Kevin, candles, hope, Dr. Daddy, ECU, french fries, Frasier, Samuel, good genes...and the trait that no matter what is happening, if I am not happy (in a relationship, a location, a job...) i do change. Strive to be happy. I can own that if nothing else. And I DO mean nothing else. Nice. Very nice. I am sure i missed something or someone - you know who you are!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...