Friday, June 27, 2008

If you live on the Eastern Shore of Virginia...

or are planning to be there this weekend, June 27th weekend, please go and check out this event in Belle Haven, Virginia! It is for a VERY VERY good cause and it will be a great fun show.



ESO SAVE OUR SCHOOL


“pay what you can” BENEFIT CONCERT
Bring the Family!
June 28, 2008 6 – 10 pm

MR. ‘B’ & the Boys
BLACK ELVIS
PATSY “CLINE” GOARD
MARGOT’S ANGEL


EASTERN SHORE’S OWN, INC.
http://www.esoartscenter.org/
KING STREET, P.O. BOX 147
BELLE HAVEN, VA. 23306
757-442-3226





pssst....he won't be there...so the coast is clear for you to support the arts and have a good time and he will never know!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...